1. Create your pet emojis.
- You can order yours here https://doggymojis.com/pricing We’ll illustrate your pet following your exact specifications and under the WhatsApp requirements:
- Each sticker is an image that has a transparent background.
- Stickers must be exactly 512×512 pixels.
- Each sticker must be less than 100 KB.
In case you order the Emoji App, it will include the WhatsApp Stickers features.
2. Get a sticker app
Once you have your pet emojis that are eligible for WhatsApp stickers, save them in your phone gallery. Now you need a third party app in order to import them as stickers into WhatsApp. There are tons available for free that follow a similar pattern. Some samples: Android: Download and install the latest version of Personal Stickers for WhatsApp, iOS :Download and install Sticker Maker from the App Store.
3. Upload the emojis
Follow the instructions of the app you just downloaded. Usually you would upload the emojis from your Photo Library and select the emojis or stickers that you want to include in your sticker pack and, provide a name for it. After that there should be an option to import the pack to WhatsApp
4. Import to WhatsApp
Once the import is complete, you should find the newly added sticker packs in WhatsApp. In WhatsApp, open a chat, tap on the emoji icon in the bottom-left corner and select the Sticker tab. The newly imported stickers should be available for sending. Just tap on a particular sticker to send it to the chat. The selected sticker will be sent to the chosen contact or group.
- Open any individual chat or group.
- Next to the text input field, tap Emoji > Stickers.